I like telling stories through my work and capturing an emotion or nostalgic memory (whether real or inspired) onto canvas. As a painter, I'm usually obsessed with finite details, especially in my landscape and cloud paintings. My nose is usually inches from the canvas while I'm painting a piece, making sure each stroke is intentional and purposeful. However, with this painting, I attempted to break down my intended image in shapes and light so the overall piece as a whole would speak as one. I really enjoyed painting this one with none of my usual overthinking, well...maybe one or two strokes. This Painting has sold.
Custom Stretched Hand Embellished Canvas Prints Available: Multiple Sizes offered. However, if you have a particular size in mind not offered here, please contact me to custom order your desired size.
My Hand Embellished Canvas Prints of are Artist Proofs of my original Acrylic Painting and manufactured using Museum-quality poly/cotton canvas, commercial grade Archival Inks, and then tightly hand-stretched on pine stretcher bars in your selected size.
Using Acrylic Paint, I rework the surface with pops of color and subtle details to enhance each Proof and ensure your purchased Artwork is a One of a kind Original Custom Art Piece.
Once the Print is ready, it is once again Quality Checked, Color Proofed, Signed, and Packaged with Care by me before being sent to your home or office.
- All of my Hand Embellished Stretched Canvases are finished with a protective semi-gloss varnish and hand signed on the front lower right corner.
- The back will display the title, size, and date of completion including small paint daubs of the colors I used to embellish the particular piece. Your Canvas will arrive ready to hang, with hardware and already wired for hanging on the back.
- Your stretched Canvas will come complete with an UV-protective coating so the colors will never fade (but please, still remember to keep it out of direct sunlight as all Artwork doesn't like the Sun's deteriorating UV Rays.)
- Mirrored edges so you don't lose any of your image, but still wraps around the support frames. The artwork continues around the sides, and is stapled on the back.
- The .75" Depth is perfect without a frame, but if you plan on framing your Canvas Print later in a traditional or floating frame, .75" Depth is the best option. The 1.5" Depth is ideal for a clean open finish which does not require a decorative frame. This allows you to appreciate the artwork that continues and wraps around the sides of the canvas.
All Stretched Canvas Prints include FREE Secure SHIPPING & INSURANCE via UPS Ground to the U.S.
**Please Allow up to 10-12 business days from your order date for Stretched Canvas Print Delivery.** Once your Canvas is shipped, I will follow up with a tracking number for your convenience.